Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Creamy spinach and artichoke dip. Very low maintenance and so good.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup spinach, drained
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cook spinach in microwave, drain all of the liquid out of it completely.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise together until creamy.
- Add spinach, artichokes, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Cook at 375 for 15 minutes, until bubbly.
Not quite my favorite restaurants dip but very tasty! Make sure to drain the spinach well, I used a towel and twisted the water out. Served with bagel chips and enjoyed! (Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef 2007)