Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great appetizer while people are waiting for the main meal. It's simple and takes only minutes to prepare. All of the ingredients can be vegan or regular.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees farenheit. (Cooking time and temperature may vary depending on the oven you are using. Cook until golden around the edges and light golden on the top.).
This was very good and easy to prepare. It got a lot of compliments and I will definitely make it again for future parties.