Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This different way of making Spinach Artichoke Dip is from Real Simple Magazine December 2005. It is easy and very good. Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips or sliced French bread.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 12 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Squeeze the spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- In a medium bowl combine the spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape the mixture into a small oven safe baking dish.
- Bake until lightly golden and heated through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.