Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this for game nights.
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- celery rib
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Squeeze all excess liquid from spinach. Place in a food processor with sour cream, parmesan, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, cream cheese, garlic, pepper, worchestshire sauce and hot sauce.
- Process until just blended but slightly lumpy. Add artichokes and pluse tp form a chunky mixture. Place in a 1 quart baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Bake until bubbly, About 30min. Serve with celery sticks.