- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (13 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded (set aside 1/2 cup for garnish)
- 1 cup Kraft mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 325°.
- Mix all ingredients together (holding back 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese for the top).
- Put in a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!