I was searching for a way to better my diet and ran across this great sounding recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
- 2Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- 4Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Chicken Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 394.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: