Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the Dallas newspaper. It is always the hit of the party.
Make and share this Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip, plus
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese (better with Pepper Jack Cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Using electric mixer blend cream cheese, sour cream, Mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper. Fold in artichoke hearts, cheeses, onion, and spinach. Transfer to a 9x12 inch glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Bake dip until bubbling and brown on top, about 20 minute.
- Serve warm. Makes about 5½ cups. May “kick it up a notch” with a little hot pepper sauce.