This is a variation of my usual spinach artichoke dip, with 3 boxes of spinach to make it a side dish. I made this for Thanksgiving and my family loved it. The basis of this recipe is Tiffany's dip on allrecipes. Reduce the spinach to one box to use as a dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (I used jarred)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease a 2-qt casserole dish.
- 3Drain thawed spinach- I wring it out in a cotton dish towel.
- 4Mix all ingredients except mozzarella in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Transfer mixture to baking dish, top with mozzarella.
- 6Bake covered for 15 minutes, remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes, until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 471.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: