Recipe by Jane*in*RI
This is a variation of my usual spinach artichoke dip, with 3 boxes of spinach to make it a side dish. I made this for Thanksgiving and my family loved it. The basis of this recipe is Tiffany's dip on allrecipes. Reduce the spinach to one box to use as a dip.
Top Review by Mermaid
Wonderful - just made this for lunch. I used 1 box of spinach and ate it as a dip with red peppers for dipping. Really delicious and filling too. Thanks for posting Jane-in-RI, your cookly ways are most impressive!
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced (I used jarred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 2-qt casserole dish.
- Drain thawed spinach- I wring it out in a cotton dish towel.
- Mix all ingredients except mozzarella in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish, top with mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes, remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes, until bubbly.