I love artichokes and this hits the spot. I hope that you will try it and I hope you like it. The cheese is whatever tickles your fancy or whatever you have on hand. I like to do a combo sometimes. This recipe is good hot or cold
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (340.19-453.59 g) jar marinated artichokes
- 118.29 ml parsley, chopped
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2.46 ml savory
- 2.46 ml thyme
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese (I use a combo of swiss, cheddar and monterey Jack just for variation) or 354.88 ml swiss cheese, grated (I use a combo of swiss, cheddar and monterey Jack just for variation)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Oil 9 X 13 pan with artichoke oil.
- Cut up the artichokes.
- Arrange the artichokes on the bottom of the pan.
- In a Large bowl, mix spinach, parsley, eggs, herbs, salt & pepper and 1°C grated cheese.
- Pour over the top of artichokes; sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 C cheese. (I always tend to use more so add more if your a cheese lover).
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- This recipe is good hot or cold.