Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up when I was trying to use up leftover dip! Tastes great with roast red peppers on the side or with marinara for dipping. Freezes well.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 flour tortillas
- Defrost spinach by cooking in microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Drain spinach then wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Place the spinach in bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place roughly 1/3 cup in each tortilla (depends on size, I think I used 6 inch) and roll up.
- Place in glass baking dish and bake, covered til heated through OR microwave til hot.
- To freeze, wrap each individually in foil then place with others in freezer bag.