Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this up when I was trying to use up leftover dip! Tastes great with roast red peppers on the side or with marinara for dipping. Freezes well.
- Defrost spinach by cooking in microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Drain spinach then wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible.
- Place the spinach in bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place roughly 1/3 cup in each tortilla (depends on size, I think I used 6 inch) and roll up.
- Place in glass baking dish and bake, covered til heated through OR microwave til hot.
- To freeze, wrap each individually in foil then place with others in freezer bag.