1 hr 20 mins
A super easy, puffy cheesy, extra pleasy dish, this one pan wonder has something for everyone. It couldn’t be easier---just mix, bake, serve and eat! Warm and fluffy biscuits are baked right into creamy and decadent Spinach Artichoke dip! Top it with a broiled layer of Cheese and you won't hear anything at the table but ooohs and ahhhs! If you feel the need, feel free to add in chicken to make it a bit heartier. From Ohbiteit.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 count) container of pillsbury grands flaky layers biscuits
- 3 cups frozen spinach, defrosted (squeezed gently to get out excess moisture)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided in half)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional but SO good, it really makes this amazing)
- salt and pepper
- 1Roughly chop Artichoke Hearts.
- 2In a medium bowl mix together the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Parm, salt and pepper, and Cayenne. Use a food if you have one, but if not, mixing it by hand will be just fine.
- 3Add the sauce into the Spinach and Artichokes, fold in one cup of the Mozzarella.
- 4Cut each Biscuit into fourths. Add them into the bowl and gently mix them into the saucy Spinach & Artichokes, coating them completely.
- 5Pour it all into a 9 x9 inch baking pan and top it with that reserved cup of Mozzarella.
- 6Bake it at 350 degrees for 1 hour, making sure to cover it halfway through(after 30 minutes).
- 7If you’d like the top to be nice and super golden, broil it for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 8Serve warm so it will be nice and ooey and gooey!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Artichoke Bubble Bake
Serving Size: 1 (2106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4169.6
- Calories from Fat 2431
- Total Fat 270.2 g
- Saturated Fat 129.7 g
- Cholesterol 604.8 mg
- Sodium 6468.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 308.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 57.8 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 150.2 g