Recipe by Sharon123
A super easy, puffy cheesy, extra pleasy dish, this one pan wonder has something for everyone. It couldn’t be easier---just mix, bake, serve and eat! Warm and fluffy biscuits are baked right into creamy and decadent Spinach Artichoke dip! Top it with a broiled layer of Cheese and you won't hear anything at the table but ooohs and ahhhs! If you feel the need, feel free to add in chicken to make it a bit heartier. From Ohbiteit.com.
- 1 (8 count) containerof pillsbury grands flaky layers biscuits
- 3 cups frozen spinach, defrosted (squeezed gently to get out excess moisture)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (divided in half)
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional but SO good, it really makes this amazing)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Roughly chop Artichoke Hearts.
- In a medium bowl mix together the Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Parm, salt and pepper, and Cayenne. Use a food if you have one, but if not, mixing it by hand will be just fine.
- Add the sauce into the Spinach and Artichokes, fold in one cup of the Mozzarella.
- Cut each Biscuit into fourths. Add them into the bowl and gently mix them into the saucy Spinach & Artichokes, coating them completely.
- Pour it all into a 9 x9 inch baking pan and top it with that reserved cup of Mozzarella.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 1 hour, making sure to cover it halfway through(after 30 minutes).
- If you’d like the top to be nice and super golden, broil it for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Serve warm so it will be nice and ooey and gooey!