Recipe by Something to Chu On
No crackers, no bread cubes, no double dipping! Delicious spinach and artichoke "dip" served in pastry tart shells for an easy, warm, make-ahead appetizer. Can substitute all ingredients with lite/lower fat alternatives.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (40 g) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (255 g) packagetenderflake miniature tart shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix all ingredients except tart shells (do not prepare the soup, use as dry mix).
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes to allow the dehydrated veggies in the soup base to soften.
- Meantime, thaw mini tart shells for 5-10mins and separate. Place on baking sheet.
- Fill tart shells and bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbling.
- Serve warm or cool.