I fell in love with the alfredo artichoke pizza at Artichoke downtown and wanted to make a less expensive and less rich version at home since I like experimenting with tomato-free pizzas. I like using Bread Machine Pizza Dough or Sicilian Pizza Dough to make little 8" crusts but I made a 12" version of the Sicilian dough with this pizza to have dinner ready for 2 days. I made some alfredo sauce with soymilk, dairy butter, and a packet of Simply Organic alfredo sauce mix and used that along with some fresh mushrooms and canned artichoke pieces that I rinsed. Just use whatever you have on hand or floats your boat, it'll be delicious no matter what! All the following measurements are completely approximate; it's more to give you an idea of what to use on your pizza to get this exquisite flavor that is a different kind of blonde/white pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 inches pizza crusts (storebought or homemade)
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce, whatever kind you like
- 2 -3 cups spinach, chopped in a food processor
- 3 -4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed mushrooms (I used whites and creminis)
- 1/2 cup artichoke, pieces
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or a sprinkling of dried)
- 1Spread alfredo sauce all over the pizza crust evenly to your liking.
- 2Run a bunch of spinach through a food processor to get a nice chopped consistency, about 2-3 cups worth, until you have enough to layer all the spinach over the alfredo sauce completely covering the pizza.
- 3Sprinkle a small amount of fresh parmesan cheese over the spinach layer.
- 4Top with artichokes and mushrooms all over.
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the mushrooms and artichokes.
- 6Top with fresh or dried oregano all over the entire pizza.
- 7Bake at 375F for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke and Mushroom Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.1 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: