Recipe by thepurpleturtle
This dip is the result of combining 3 of my favorite types of dips into one amazing super-dip! I actually prepared it before a camping trip last weekend and heated it on the small bbq we brought along and it turned out great that way too. Try it and you will love it!
- 0.75 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian cheese blend or 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (fresh grated or Kraft 100%... in the green container)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, chop the spinach, garlic, feta and artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl combine the artichoke mixture with the remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Spoon into an 8” x 8” baking dish (or similar).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with cubed sourdough bread or tortilla chips.