Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make it your own...add bacon, mushrooms, spices, etc.
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked for about 10 minutes (homemade or storebought )
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml butter
- 29.58 ml cream cheese, room temperature
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese, room temperature
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 354.88-473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml shredded parmesan cheese
- 473.18-709.77 ml fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 170.09 g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter and cream cheese until fully melted.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- Sprinkle sauce with chopped spinach, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Add any additional toppings you desire, like bacon, mushroom, spices, etc.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.