Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter and cream cheese until fully melted.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- Sprinkle sauce with chopped spinach, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Add any additional toppings you desire, like bacon, mushroom, spices, etc.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.