Make it your own...add bacon, mushrooms, spices, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza crust, prebaked for about 10 minutes (homemade or storebought )
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2-2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 -3 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together the cream, butter and cream cheese until fully melted.
- 3Stir in the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- 4Spread the sauce over the pizza crust. You might have some left over for dipping depending on how saucy you like your pizza.
- 5Sprinkle sauce with chopped spinach, mozzarella, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Add any additional toppings you desire, like bacon, mushroom, spices, etc.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese begins to brown. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Artichoke Alfredo Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3107.2
- Calories from Fat 2506
- Total Fat 278.5 g
- Saturated Fat 171.2 g
- Cholesterol 888.7 mg
- Sodium 4875.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 119.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: