- 1 (10 ounce) packagewashed and trimmed fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 cups cubed unpeeled granny smith apples
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup peeled cubed ripe papaya
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear spinach into bite size pieces, if needed and place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine apple and 1 tbl vinegar in a bowl and toss gently, et aside.
- Combine remaining 2 tbls vinegar, papaya, an next 3 ingredients in a small sauce pan, stir well and bring to a boil, remove from heat and immediately pour over spinach, tossing to coat.
- Top with apple mixture and cheese, tossing gently.
- Serve NOW!