Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
Makes a great supper or use it as a side dish. It's very quick and easy to throw together and the colors of this dish are beautiful in the skillet .
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces chopped fresh spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini or 1 (15 ounce) canother white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Saute garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add spinach and saute until wilted.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir and simmer about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately as spinach will darken.
Yummy. Fast and easy. I doubled the garlic as per other's recommendations. Very nice side dish. I can see how sausage or kielbasa would be good in this as well. Thank you.
YUM!!! I tripled the garlic, doubled the spinach and doubled the vinegar. Should have tripled the vinegar! FAB tasting but needed additional seasoning, which we added to each plate in the form of vinegar, salt and pepper. I really loved this one! My 3 and 5 year olds LOVED the beans! Will definitely make again!
I usually do not care for spinach. But this is good and so FAST!! I think it took me 10 min. total. YUMMY