Recipe by Aroostook
Use fresh spinach if you wish. Ground beef, veal or pork may be used instead of turkey. It is up to your personal taste!
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 9.85 ml crushed garlic
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 236.59 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 236.59 ml crackers or 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 44.37 ml grated cheese
- 340.19 g package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 709.77 ml favorite spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Brown ground turkey in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 12x8-inch baking dish.
- Combine spinach, parsley, crumbs, eggs, garlic, and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add turkey and mix well.
- Fill shells with this mixture.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- Add shells and cover with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.