Use fresh spinach if you wish. Ground beef, veal or pork may be used instead of turkey. It is up to your personal taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crackers or 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 3 cups favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1Cook spinach according to package directions.
- 2Drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
- 3Brown ground turkey in olive oil.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Grease 12x8-inch baking dish.
- 6Combine spinach, parsley, crumbs, eggs, garlic, and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- 7Add turkey and mix well.
- 8Fill shells with this mixture.
- 9Spread 1 cup sauce on bottom of baking dish.
- 10Add shells and cover with remaining sauce.
- 11Cover with foil.
- 12Bake 35-40 minutes until warmed through and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Turkey Stuffed Shells
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 629.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g