Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- to taste salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix together the tuna, spinach, bacon, sour cream and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs.
- Place in a lightly oiled casserole.
- Add the mixture.
- Top with the remaining breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes (or until lightly brown).
- Serve warm.