Recipe by 3KillerBs
A taste match made in heaven -- and easy on the budget as well. Easy to double or halve according to your family size. Sometimes we put it over pasta or rice, sometimes we put it in a bowl to dip our bread. Adding some cooked chicken or Italian sausage turns it into a full meal. You could even use it as pizza topping.
Top Review by mrwyer88
This was actually very delicious. I made a few changes, though. I used Rotel tomatoes with green chiles as it was all I had. Also, I added garlic when in addition to other herbs. I combined this with brown rice seasoned with garlic and parsley and served it as a side dish to baked fish. I will definitely be making this again.
- 2 (12 ounce) boxes frozen spinach
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 pinch basil (optional) or 1 pinch oregano (optional)
- parmesan cheese
- balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar