Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this just before Christmas in a group of recipes for Hannukah. It was a big hit!
- 8 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 seedless tangerines
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard (I used dijon)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Tear the washed spinach into bite sized pieces. Slice the green onions. Peel and section the tangarines and cut each section in half. If you couldn't find "seedless tangarines" this is when you pop those little seeds out.
- Combine spinach, onions, tangarine sections and cranberries in salad bowl.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients, pour over salad and toss.
- Serve immediately.
This was simply delicious! I love the tangy-sweet combination, and this salad is just about perfect in every way. I made the salad scaled down for one, but I made the full amount of dressing to keep in a jar in the fridge, because I like the flavor so much! Thanks, Graymare! Made for PAC Spring 2008
Great combination of ingredients and the dressing is perfectly matched to them.