Recipe by Leslie in Texas
Colorful and healthy, this wonderful mix of flavors looks beautiful and is easy to put together. Originally from a local paper's cooking section featuring strawberries.
Top Review by Trisha W
We really enjoyed this salad. I made it twice. The first time I used a honey mustard - that did not work well. The second time I used Hickory Farms' Sweet-Hot mustard in the dressing. It turned out very good!! I thought the sunflower seeds were a nice addition to this salad, also.
- 6 cups Baby Spinach, washed and thoroughly dried (or use the bagged spinach)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon hulled sunflower seeds
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- enoki mushrooms (optional)
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper