Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From "The Weekly" newspaper. This is an easy to prepare, healthy salad full of Vitamin A and C!
Top Review by **Mandy**
There are so many strawberry spinach salads on Zaar but I chose this one as it didn't have any oil in the dressing. I added cucumber, a few leftover tinned apricots as well as sprinkling with some feta cheese. This was a delicious lunch for me, thanks.
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the spinach on a large serving platter.
- Scatter sliced strawberries over the spinach.
- Top with onion slices.
- In a bowl, stir together the vinegar, orange juice, honey and pepper.
- This is your salad dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- Serve immediately.