From "The Weekly" newspaper. This is an easy to prepare, healthy salad full of Vitamin A and C!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange the spinach on a large serving platter.
- 2Scatter sliced strawberries over the spinach.
- 3Top with onion slices.
- 4In a bowl, stir together the vinegar, orange juice, honey and pepper.
- 5This is your salad dressing.
- 6Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar