Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty spinach salad my mother made for a small family get togather. Everyone enjoyed it. I have tried using raspberries and like it to.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefresh trimmed spinach
- 1 cup strawberry, halved
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1 -2 cup commercial poppy seed dressing
- Tear spinach leaves into bite size piese.
- Combine spinach, strawberries and pecons; drizzle with poppy seed dressing. Serve immediately.
The strawberries, spinach and pecans go so well together. Made my homemade poppy seed dressing to go with it. This was really good. Thanks so much for sharing it, Julie.
I made this tonight for our Thursday night potluck group and it was great! I used Poppy Seed Dressing (Poppy Seed Dressing) to go with it and they went really well together.