1/2 Photos of Spinach and Spaghetti Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
I never liked Spinach til I had to try this recipe at my sister-n-laws and from than on I made this casserole for special dinners I either attended or made for supper at home. Its a favorite to many of my friends and family and I thought I would share with everyone here at Recipezaar. Hope you like it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Cook Spinach and drain well.
- 3Cook Angel hair spaghetti according to package and drain well.
- 4Combine egg, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese, chopped onion, salt, black pepper, and Montery Jack cheese in a large bowl.
- 5Stir well to combine Add cooked/drained Spaghetti and Spinach (while hot) to mixture and mix well.
- 6Grease lightly a casserole dish and spread mixture into dish.
- 7Cover casserole dish and bake for 15 minutes than take out of oven and uncover and bake for 45 minutes longer in oven or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.1 g