Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
A delightful salad or main dish, depending on your lifestyle. For an incredible dressing, stir a tiny bit of horseradish into non-fat ranch....viola, restaurant quality!
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned shelled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- Boil shrimp till pink; drain and set aside.
- Saute garlic in butter till barely brown.
- Add shrimp back into pan, along with Parmesan.
- Turn off heat but leave pan on burner (electric); for gas turn lowest.
- Add spinach and stir, till barely barely limp.
- If desired, add lemon juice.
- Serve with dressing (see description).
this is pretty good. the 2nd time i made it i didnt use the parmesan. i liked it better without the cheese. the shrimp is too delicate a flavour and was overwhelmed by the pungeancy of the parmasen. the garlic butter is enough of a flavour componant, i think. overall, good recipe though. :)