Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and Easy soup
- 64 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 lb hot Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 1⁄2 lb sweet Italian sausage (casings removed)
- 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup small shell pasta
- salt and pepper
- In a large sauce pan brown and crumble sausage and garlic.
- Add Chicken broth, and simmer for 20 minutes. Add raw spinach and simmer approximately 10 more minutes until spinach is incorporated into the soup.
- Total cook time: approx 30 minutes.