Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Rachel Ray. It's delicious as it is, but I suppose adding in some mozzarella or provolone cubes, or maybe some toasted macadamia nuts would be good too... For extra ease, I use the large bag of Ready Pac baby spinach leaves.
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves, washed
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, well drained
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange the spinach in 4 salad bowls or plates. Slice the peppers into thin strips and scatter over the spinach. Whisk together the mustard, honey, and vinegar in a bowl. Slowly stream in the olive oil while continuing to whisk.
- Pour the dressing in a slow stream, back and forth, over the salad; season with salt and pepper.
Oh My this is sooo delicious, one of the best spinach salads ever!! Made half a recipe for a starter for Sunday dinner for the two of us. The "Dressin" is fantastic, great flavour. We will be having this one often, thanks for posting.