1/1 Photo of Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Can sub spinach with arugula or other greens. Very pretty, flavorful and light side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Combine cauliflower, 11/2 tbs. olive oil 1/4 tsp salt and pepperin a shallow roasting pan, tossing to coat well.
- 3Roast uncovered 30-35 minutes, stirring twice.
- 4Remove and allow to cool.
- 5Meanwhile combine vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- 6Whisk in remaining 3 tbs of olive oil until well combined.
- 7In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion and spinach.
- 8Add vinegar mixture and toss gently.
- 9Top with parmesan.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 400.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: