Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can sub spinach with arugula or other greens. Very pretty, flavorful and light side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower, 11/2 tbs. olive oil 1/4 tsp salt and pepperin a shallow roasting pan, tossing to coat well.
- Roast uncovered 30-35 minutes, stirring twice.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile combine vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk in remaining 3 tbs of olive oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion and spinach.
- Add vinegar mixture and toss gently.
- Top with parmesan.
A unique and delicious way to use cauliflower - I've made this so many times I can't even count. Thanks for the great recipe! It's great with grilled chicken too.
Very good and different salad. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, I just had some people who stayed the night and made this for brunch. Everyone loved it. Leanne