Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can sub spinach with arugula or other greens. Very pretty, flavorful and light side dish.
Make and share this Spinach and Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 5 ounces fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine cauliflower, 11/2 tbs. olive oil 1/4 tsp salt and pepperin a shallow roasting pan, tossing to coat well.
- Roast uncovered 30-35 minutes, stirring twice.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile combine vinegar, mustard, and remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Whisk in remaining 3 tbs of olive oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion and spinach.
- Add vinegar mixture and toss gently.
- Top with parmesan.
A unique and delicious way to use cauliflower - I've made this so many times I can't even count. Thanks for the great recipe! It's great with grilled chicken too.
Very good and different salad. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, I just had some people who stayed the night and made this for brunch. Everyone loved it. Leanne