Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Rachel Ray's Magazine. Quick, easy and utterly delicious
Make and share this Spinach and Ricotta With Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb small shell pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb Baby Spinach
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (plus more for serving)
- Cook pasta.
- While it is cooking, heat olive oil in a large skillet, add onion and garlic and cook until onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir spinach mixture, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese into warm pasta.
- Serve immediately with more Parmesan cheese to sprinkle over the top.