Recipe by Pie Queen
This is very simple and tasty. It is great for mid week meals. For the tomato sauce you can substitute for your favorite pasta sauce. These can be made in small bowls for individual servings.
Top Review by kolleen1021
We loved this recipe. It was a less-labor-intensive and less-caloric way to make something that tasted very much like lasagna. I added a bit of parsley and garlic to the ricotta and spinach mixture, but it was otherwise made as posted.
- 8 ounces pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Tomato sauce - Combine the tomatoes, garlic salt, chili flakes, basil, oregano and rosemary.
- Combine the cooked pasta with spinach, ricotta and nutmeg.
- Place the pasta in a dish and top with tomato sauce. Bake in oven at 350F for 15-20 minutes. Serve with fresh ground black pepper and parmasan.