1/2 Photos of Spinach and Ricotta Bruschetta
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Great appetizer- easy and very flavorful. Looks like you really fussed! World Zaar Tour 2005 Italy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet and broiler.
- 2Saute spinach and garlic in hot skillet with a drizzle of olive oil until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in ricotta and nutmeg in the hot skillet.
- 4Place bread on a broiler pan and top with spinach mix then sprinkle with parmesan.
- 5Broil 2-3 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Watching carefully- it doesn't take long!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Ricotta Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 502.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.9 g