1/2 Photos of Spinach and Ricotta Baked Pasta
If you are a spinach lover, then here is a great-tasting side dish, pasta, cheese and spinach baked all in one casserole...very yummy! prep time does not include boiling the pasta or the spinach
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 4-quart baking dish.
- 3Cook pasta in boiling water, until firm-tender; drain.
- 4Place the cooked pasta in the casserole dish.
- 5In a large pot of boiling water BLANCH the spinach (don't overcook!); cool, squeeze out excess liquid, then roughly chop the spinach.
- 6In a bowl combine spinach, ricotta, sour cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, dill, pepper and salt.
- 7Spoon mixture over the pasta in the casserole dish; toss lightly to combine.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes before serving Cut in wedges-- enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Ricotta Baked Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1091.9
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 428.1 mg
- Sodium 812.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 57.6 g