Recipe by Jamia Motsinger
I found this one on a Halloween website. The original name was a little unappetizing, so I changed it for everyday use. It's really good. Calls for fresh spinach, but I don't see why you couldn't use frozen if you wanted. I also used dried parsley instead of fresh.
Top Review by ILikeSweets
I liked this recipe. I also added garlic powder and salt and pepper. It was a bit bland but I thought it was tasty and ate leftovers the next day. My husband liked it ok and my young kids didn't care too much for it. I would make again for myself.
- 236.59 ml minced onion
- 29.58 ml chicken stock
- 453.59 g fresh spinach
- 709.77 ml cooked rice
- 236.59 ml low fat cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml egg substitute
- 44.37 ml fresh parsley
- 7.39 ml dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 2 qt casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In large skillet, saute onions and stock until soft.
- Add spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is wilted and all the liquid is evaporated, stir constantly.
- In large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Fold in spinach mixture.
- Spoon into prepared dish and bake 25 min.