Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great church ladies recipe. These are really good appetizers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice (Cooked)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (Cooked and Drained)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagegolden onion soup mix
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Grease a cookie sheet and place balls on cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake at 375° for about 20 minutes or till golden brown.
These weren't bad. I only had about 1/2 pkg of homemade soup mix and may have overcooked them as they were somewhat dry and crusty! May possibly try again since I like all the ingredients.