- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 9 ounces fresh spinach, cleaned & de-stemmed
- 14 ounces tomatoes, diced with basil and oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet & saute onions until translucent.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes (with liquids) and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, lower heat & let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes until rice is done.