Recipe by LMillerRN
Ready-to-use grilled chicken pieces may be added to pasta. Sliced zucchini and sun-dried tomatoes can be substituted for spinach and red peppers.
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup prepared garlic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium skillet, sauté onion and red peppers in 1 tablespoon vinaigrette until crisp tender, about 6 minutes.
- Season with 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt; keep warm.
- Cook pasta according to package directions with remaining 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt; drain.
- Thoroughly toss hot pasta with spinach, pepper/onion mixture, remaining vinaigrette and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with garlic bread sticks.