Recipe by s'kat
This simple salad was one of the first that my mother in law served to me. She has a way with spinach!
Top Review by Rise`
I was hoping this was a chilled salad when I clicked on the name...I adore spinach salads but never cared for the hot bacon dressing. I loved this recipe, I added some micned garlic and cubed chicken breast and served this with garlic taost and it was fantastic. Thank you!
- fresh spinach leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- garlic-flavored croutons