1/4 Photos of Spinach and Red Onion Salad
This simple salad was one of the first that my mother in law served to me. She has a way with spinach!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- fresh spinach leaves, washed and spun dry
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1Place spinach in large bowl.
- 2Top with onions, cheese, and dressing.
- 3Add croutons.
- 4Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Red Onion Salad
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.5
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g