Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this salad for my lunch today. It can easily be enlarged to serve many people as a side to a meal, but I thought it was enough for a full lunch.
- 1 cup raw baby spinach leaves (Dark greens or Romaine Mix would work well too)
- 1 gala apples (your favorite apple would work, but I love Galas in salad)
- 12 red seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons feta
- 2 tablespoons Maple Grove Farms Strawberry Balsamic All Natural Dressing
- Slice apples into small wedges. Layer in bottom of bowl around the edge to form a scooped out center look.
- Place washed spinach leaves in center of apple wedges.
- Add a handful of washed red grapes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese to desired amount.
- Top with Strawberry Balsamic Dressing.