Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delightful Italian Pasta Dish- QUick and Easy
- 8 ounces fettuccine (uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach (Fresh, chopped)
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. add garlic; saute 3 minutes or until wilted.
- Combine reserved 1/2 cup cooking liquid and egg in a bowl; stir well with a whisk. Add pasta and egg mixture to pan; stir well. Cook over low heat 4 minutes or until egg mixture is slightly thick, stirring constantly (do not boil).
- Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and pepper. spoon 1 cup pasta mixture onto each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 tbsp cheese. Serve immediately.