1/1 Photo of Spinach and Potatoes Au Gratin
1 hr 15 mins
This is fabulous! Found in an Easy Home Cooking recipe booklet. Very simple but so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Wash potatoes; cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Arrange half of slices in greased medium baking dish.
- 3Drop spinach into large pot of boiling water. Cook 1 minutes; drain.
- 4Rinse under cold water; squeeze out excess moisture.
- 5Place half of spinach on potato slices. Drizzle on melted butter.
- 6Add half of salt and pepper.
- 7Arrange remaining potatoes, then spinach.
- 8Add remaining salt and pepper.
- 9Blend cream and nutmeg; pour over spinach.
- 10Bake 40-50 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender.
- 11Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
- 12Bake 15 minutes longer, or until cheese is lightly browned and potatoes are tender.
- 13If cheese browns too quickly, just cover with foil and finish baking.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Potatoes Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.0 mg
- Sodium 487.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g