Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Think spinach dip but made into a soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄4 ounces Knorr vegetable soup mix (dry)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups potatoes, diced and uncooked
- 10 ounces spinach (frozen, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons flour (thickening)
- Mix all ingredients together. Place in a crockpot for 3 hours on high.
this soup is amazing. i made it w/fat free mayo and sour cream...delicious. i also like spicy food & added jalapenos in place of onions. and water chestnuts i just don't like so they were eliminated all together. this was easy to make, delicious & healthy.