Recipe by Ness73
Quick, easy and only four ingredients! Tastes delicious, is very filling and goes a long way.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 100 g frozen spinach
- 2 liters chicken stock
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in chicken stock and boil until nearly cooked.
- Add spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Cool mixture slightly, then puree in blender until smooth. Return to saucepan.
- At this stage you can add more stock or even just water if it is too thick.
- Reheat and add sour cream, mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.