Recipe by dicentra
This is very good. Similar to a lot of other dishes we’ve tried, but this one has more flavor. The cheese is the best part, so use lots!
- 8 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 3 large mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces spinach
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese, shavings (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the garlic and onion for 1 minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the spinach has wilted.
- Stir in the pine nuts and wine, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl and toss with the sauce. Garnish with shavings of Parmesan cheese and serve.