Lauriann Mosillami's Note:
I got this recipe from Pampered chef. It is a wonderful light salad, even the kids ate it! The dressing tastes better if made ahead and allowed to "meld" the flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped peeled gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar or 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1For dressing finely chop gingeroot.
- 2Whisk gingeroot, garlic, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix and sugar.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5For salad, cook pasta according to package directions drain and rinse under cold water.
- 6Place pasta in large bowl.
- 7Meanwhile score cucumber, remove seeds slice and cut slices in half.
- 8Dice bell pepper, coarsley chop onion.
- 9Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta.
- 10Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 310.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix