Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
A quick and easy recipe given to me by an old friend. Everyone loves it!
- 3 cups fresh spinach, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cut into small cubes
- 1 bottle of zesty Italian salad dressing
- Basically all you have to do is add all the fresh ingredients together and about a half hour before serving, add the italian dressing to the salad.